Sunday, September 28, 2008

Womens General Conference 2008

The Conference Center is an incredible building. It is always amazing to me to be there and feel the incredible spirit when you sit among twenty thousand righteous women and see a living Prophet of God. My testimony of Relief Society was strengthened and the talks were excellent.
Just waiting for the Conference to Start.

Last Year Connie and I started a Tradition with our daughter to bring them to Women's General Conference. After Conference we go to Dinner and give a gift to our daughters. We then express our love for them. We had a wonderful time.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea. That is an idea for me in the future. Thanks for the great idea.
Jenny

Unknown said...

I stubled across your blog (from bishop's blog) and was especially inspired by this little trip! How fun! What a neat idea! Anjel

Mimi said...

check out my new blog! I just started it today... there will be pictures and what-not to come!

Colette

Mimi said...

RUTHY!! You still haven't posted on my blog.. helloooo....
so.. who ya voting for? better be Mccain so ya know you can keep your right to PROTECT YOURSELF w/in the walls of your own home!! (among other reasons) which are too many to mention here..
Colette

Amy and David said...

MOM... make a new post please :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruthy,
I have set my blog to private. Send me an e-mail and I will invite you.
timandjen@cableone.net

The Morris Family said...

Hi Ruthie! I found your blog, so I thouhgt I would say hi! I hope you are doing good

Paulette said...

Looks like great fun. Wish I could have some along. oh, by the way, I tagged you. Hope you can still come and visit soon.
Paulette

Amy and David said...

Of course I will take your pics :)