Saturday, September 13, 2008

TIME OUT for women

I have been anxiously awaiting this event for about six months. I heard it was excellent and was not disappointed. The theme was A Joyful Life. Every talk, every musical number, and every moment was perfect. I am filled and blessed to have been there.
I died and went to Heaven. This is Jim Farrell the author of the book "The Peacegiver" and the "Holy Secret". He was the keynote speaker and his talk was as amazing as his books. He has a firm handshake and his eyes are full of truth and light. I felt privileged to meet him and only wish he could know the impact and transforming influence his book has had on my life. If you haven't read "The Peacegiver " you are missing out on a life altering experience.

In our seats waiting for the evening to begin. It was a full house with 2,100 women in attendance. It is an amazing feeling to be surrounded by wonderful women and amazing friends.


Some friends come and go. Some are here for a while. And some last a life time.




Circle of Friendship. Ruthy, Mandy, Heidi, Kimilee and Connie. We stayed at the Crystal Inn and although exhausted from all the festivities we always find time to laugh and be silly.

These are the Best of Times.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Look at you beautiful women!
Jenny

M.S. said...

I'm so glad you were there... I went on Saturday. Did you go that day too? I'm so planning out trips for future events. I'll let you know.

Paulette said...

Miss you guys! Glad you were able to get away.