Friday, September 12, 2008

I've been Tagged. (Did you know?)

*Four random things I like (adore) about my husband?

1. He pays his ailmony
2. He pays his ailmony
3. He pays his ailmony
4. He pays his alimony

*Four movies that I would watch more than once?

1. Sound of Music
2. The Ten Commandments
3. Hairspray
4. Emma

Four TV shows I watch more than once?
1. 24
2. CSI
3. Law and Order
4. Bizarre Foods

Four places I have been?

1. England (born there)
2. Eastern Canada (raised there)
3. Western Canada (visit there)
4. Hawaii (vacation there)

Four people who email me regularly?

1. BB
2. Marcene Williams (aunt)
3. Chiq Spencer (Best Friend)
4. Diane Cooper

Four favorite foods?

1. Sushi /Seafood
2. Grilled Steak
3. Pot Stickers/Periogies
4. Amy's Cheese Cake

Four places I would like to visit?

1. East Coast USA ( I want to sail and see a real lighthouse)
2. England (to visit relatives)
3. Third World Country (to serve and appreciate what I have)
4. Somewhere Asian (to experience the culture)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year?

1. Caleb (18) going on a mission
2. Jaron (21) getting married
3. Furthering my education in the Health Field
4. Visiting with family in Canada

Four people I tag?

1. Mandy Bretzke
2. Chiq Spencer
3. Melissa Spencer
4. Marci Nichols

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! i love the alamony! That is ag reat way to say it!
Jenny