Sunday, September 21, 2008

USU Hockey Club .....go go Aggies

Tess is an old dear friend I adore. We enjoyed a Hockey Game together in Ogden UT and cheered on the winning team. Utah State University Hockey Club is doing well and I wish them the best season ever. Thanks Tess for inviting me to the game I had great fun.
Why am I the only cold one? Rhonda's husband is assistant coach for the team. USU played Weber State in Ogden. They won 6-2 USU plays Hockey much better than they play Football. LOL It is definitely worth watching.

We never forget our roots. I Love CANADA......


I forgot how much fun it is to go to a LIVE Hockey game. These guys were my favorite players. I am going to follow these games in the next few months. So far they haven't lost a game and in my opinion it's because eleven of the team members are Canadian. We all know Canada has the best hockey teams in the world. Well at least I think so.......




1 comment:

Amy and David said...

I love the canada flag picture! It looks like you had a great time:)